The guest of our interview series in this week is İsmail Bilginoğulları, Deputy Chairman of Executive Board of Bilginoğlu Industry.
Welcome, Mr. İsmail; can you introduce yourself and your company from past to present.
- İsmail Bilginoğulları, I was born in Izmir, 1971 and graduated from Faculty of Architecture of Istanbul Technical University, I am married and have got three children.
- Our company established by Ercan Bilginoğulları in Izmir, 1973, Bilginoğlu Endüstri Malzemeleri San. Tic. A.Ş provides services on import and sales of quality control equipment in Izmir, – headquarters – Istanbul and Bursa. Bilginoğlu Dökümhane Malzemeleri Ltd. Şti provides services on import and sales of ancillary products used in foundries, Bilginoğlu Makine Ltd. Şti is active for special projects and applications on quality control.
- In addition, as Kyocera Bilginoğlu Hassas Takımlar A.Ş, we have been providing services on import and sales of cutting tools since 2015. Our mission is to progress as leading companies of Turkey within our activity fields in the industry sector with our product ranges, technical support, service and distribution network and our equipped personnel.
We wonder your opinions about the current status of the sector, how it has come to these days and problems, if any.
- To assess Turkish industry sector, investments made for the last fifteen years in automotive sector which features as a locomotive for other sectors, transfer of heavy industry of Europe to Turkey, and demands on quality control, foundry services and cutting tools as a result of increase in export activities are progressing increasingly, and our customers aims better each day. Therefore, we as Bilginoğlu Family are growing in parallel with our customers by offering on-time and accurate solutions for demands of Turkish market with our team consisting of 100 people totally.
- From our establishment till today, we protect our leading position in the market with our understanding of quality service, investments in training, infrastructure and technology and our young and dynamic staff. We continue our effective marketing and sales activities successfully with our data processing system, special stock-order follow-up, offer preparing software, technical documentations, warehouses and showrooms and vehicle feet.
Can you give information about projects, investments, etc. your company plans to realize in the near future?
- We will open our calibration center in Izmir, Kemalpasa at the third quarter of 2017.
How did you meet MISAD and what are your thoughts about the foundation?
- We met MISAD through our companies which we supply our products to and became member. I think it is an exemplary occupational organization which adds value to its sector.
Would you like to add something?
- Thank you.